Gone are the days when only academic programs were the only activities organized in school and all students focused on that.
- The integration of work and study is the key clement for Montfort School.
- All the students are obliged to gain practical experience in the course of their academic education.
- The concept of clubs is seen as an opportunity for adaptation to life in the group, forming good lifelong habits and cultivating a voluntaristie
- Club activities supplement academics and give the students practical training which they require in day to day life.
- In Montfort School various club activities are organized giving an opportunity to the students to display their talents.
In our school we have:
English and Hindi club:
- Its objective is to cultivate a love and appreciation for the language.
- To provide a language – rich enuironment for language acquisition.
- Activity by the club are debate, public speaking and presentation skills and skit performances.
- Be it English or Hindi the aim of the club is to inculcate among students a fondness for language and enhance their literary skills.
- The club provides a platform for debating, speech and drama, thus excelling the oratory skills.
- It help to foster a desire for knowledge and boost confidence among the children and helps in personal enrichment and a better understanding of the world as a whole
- It provides a platform for students to participate in inter house and inter school quiz competition.
- To help students to develop a fascination for scientific way of learning.
- Mathematical club plays an important role in motivating the students to learn mathematics with interest and involvement.
Information technology club
- In this high tech world, every student want to acquire knowledge in every field to stay updated, and the club focuses on this need.
- Purpose of cultural club is to enhance personal skills, self presentation, learn team work and collaboration, time management and self discipline and communication.
- Eco club plays an important role in creating environmental awareness amongst the future generation.
- The eco clubs manage green activities such as planting trees and medicinal plants and cleanliness drive up activities such as collecting plastics, garbage, uprooting grass etc.
Art and craft club
- Art and craft enriches young children’s experience, motivates and helps them to develop positive attitude towards the school and life beyond the formal education.
- Apart from these we encourage extracurricular activities for the kind in terms of developing all around skills of the students.
- Every Saturday students are involved in various activities like Yoga, Karate, Dance, Painting, Music as per their interest.
- All the activities are organized among the four houses of the school.
- Most of the activities are based on the syllabi of the school
- Parents must encourage their wards to take active participation in all these activities.
- Continuous practice a and perseverance is the only road to success.
- Art and Craft helps children to give shape and colour to their imagination and thus enhance their learning experience.